- Drill rotor starter adapter plate for SH7 nitro glow fuel engines
- SH7 glow fuel engines are normally used on 1/16 scale RC Nitro cars and buggys
- Requires drill rotor start unit to use (sold separately)
- Fits to SH7 engines to replace pull starts on nitro cars when using a drill starter or rotor starter bar
- Includes adapter plate and 4 mounting screws
- Size: 21mm top right to top left fixing hole
- Manufacturer’s original replacement part.
- Himoto RC part no 11020 H8
- Compatible with HSP, ACME, HPI and most major leading RC model brands.
This adapter plate will allow you to use a drill rotor starter on SH7 nitro glow fuel engines which are normally found on 1/16 scale RC cars and buggys manufactured by Himoto, HSP and other similar brands. The adapter plate replaces the pull start on your model, but will require a drill starter or a drill with a rotor bar, which is sold separately and available in our store. This is an original factory spare or replacement from Himoto part number 11020 and is directly compatible with brands such as HSP, Windhobby and ACME.
Please note: Please check your original backplate measurements before ordering. Size 21mm top right to top left fixing hole. One way bearing not included – please retain from your original pull start being replaced.