- Himoto Racing SHOOTOUT electric radio control model racing buggy
- Hobby/pro grade 1/8 scale 4wd hi-spec off road model RC car
- Supplied fully factory assembled & ready to run
- 2.4ghz full function digital radio control
- Powerful brushless electric motor
- Brushless electronic speed controller
- Himoto E8 robust chassis designed for any off road challenge
- Shaft driven 4 wheel drive system
- Adjustable extra large “big bore” oil filled shocks
- 4 wheel independent suspension
- High speed bearings
- Aggressive hi-grip rubber tyres
- Pre-cut & pre-painted polycarbonate body shell
- Choice of bodyshell colours
- 11.1v 2700mah li-Po battery (included) with UK charger
- 9kg torque racing grade servo
- Model Size: L487mm x W306mm x H204mm
- Wheelbase: 324/328mm
- Upgradeable chassis with replacement parts available
- Full English instructions
- Required to use: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Himoto Racing model ref: E8XBL
The Himoto Racing Shootout rrushless buggy is a serious off road RC model which makes short work of the toughest outdoor terrains. The Shootout is Himoto’s latest 1/8th scale electric 4 wheel drive off-road race buggy, based upon their class leading chassis used in their RTR NITRO powered buggy the Firestorm.
Top speed on the Shootout is smoking hot as the powerful brushless motor and brushless ESC take full advantage of the optimised gearing of the buggy. The raw power of the brushless motor and electronic speed control system will have you and your friends gasping in amazement as it rips up the track with the instant acceleration that only a high powered brushless system can provide. Taming all this power is done by the high performance three differential, drive-train system. The Shootout buggy remote control off road racing buggy features pre-trimmed foam filled aggressive tread hi-grip tires, which combined with the shaft driven 4WD system ensures that you won't be getting stuck.
The E8XBL suspension and chassis of the SHOOTOUT is also optimised for high performance electric models, and is closely related to the superb Firestorm with independent suspension front and rear, plus adjustable camber, roll centres and many other tuning options should you like to change your driving experience. The high volume “Big Bore” oil filled shock absorbers are also fully user adjustable, allowing you to fine tune your driving experience. Hardened ionized materials are used for all joints and wheel axles. Ultra-tough, specially formulated plastic nylon materials are used on the chassis, plus hard ionized steel on the differential gears. High speed ball bearings as standard, and all differential and suspension components are filled with high quality silicone oils
Controlling the Shootout is achieved by the fully installed 2.4 GHz digital radio system that requires no crystal changes at all. This means that you can get all your friends and racers together and never have to worry about “interference” from other RC models again. With all the essential servo adjustments on the radio that you could possibly need, and some seriously powerful on board servos that other RTR kits only offer as an option, this is a great piece of RTR performance kit from Himoto Racing.
The Shootout brushless buggy from Himoto is very low maintenance, hassle free but has NITRO like speed and performance. The SHOOTOUT enjoys all the benefits and convenience of electric power in one awesome, ready to race package.