- Radio controlled Drift Car 1:18 scale RC model rtr
- 7.2V battery powered
- Powerful RC370 brushed motor
- 4WD Shaft drive system.
- Fitted with 4x solid compound drift tires on spoke rims.
- On road adjustable performance chassis.
- Radio: 2.4ghz digital control fully fitted
- 2 in 1 ESC and receiver system
- Length: 270mm – Width: 140mm – Height 100mm
- Durable polycarbonate pre-cut body shell (random colour supplied)
- This model is supplied fully factory assembled and RTR
- Includes 7.2v Ni-MH battery and UK charger
- English instructions.
The Himoto Drift X Radio Controlled drift car is perfect for indoor or outdoor drifting, and is supplied fully RTR so it is ready to hit the streets right from the box. Under the Himoto RC Drift X pre-cut body shell is an on road 4wd drift version of the proven Himoto 1/18 scale E18 chassis, with specially designed solid compound drift tires pre-mounted on high performance chrome style spoke rims, and the rc drift chassis has all of the features you need to adjust for a perfect drift set-up. Power is routed through a powerful 370 brushed motor, with an 120amp burst rated speed controller, which offers the driver tire-shredding torque and the RPMs you need for high-speed drifting.
Drifting is the coolest way to race, and the Himoto drift X car with it interference free 2.4ghz digital radio lets you take other drift cars in wheel-to-wheel action, and you could even transform your driveway into a fun on road drift course!. RC car drifting is loads of fun you can begin by learning to control the U-shape drift, then go on to master the trickier 8-shape drift.
The Himoto RC radio controlled Drift car is supplied with a 7.2v 800mah Ni-Mh battery pack with UK battery charger included, so it's completely ready to run with the exception of adding AA batteries for the radio. Himoto rc cars are fully upgradeable, with parts available from Himoto and mainly compatible with HPI, HSP, ACME, REVEL and other similar brands. Fully factory assembled and ready to race. Requires 4x AA batteries (not included).