- Himoto 1:10 scale 7.2V battery powered RC model monster truck
- Powerful RC550 motor with 120A ESC
- 4WD Shaft drive system with direct axle power transfer
- Strong chassis designed for any off road challenge
- 4x long extra tough alloy shocks and 4x oversized large chunky hi grip tyres
- Fully fitted 2.4ghz full function digital radio control gun style transmitter
- Length: 422mm – Width: 355mm – Height 163mm
- Durable polycarbonate body shell – with BIG PETE licensed UK monster truck design
- Up-gradeable chassis with parts available from Himoto and other similar brands.
- Supplied fully factory assembled and ready to race an AWESOME GIFT!
The Big Pete 4 x 4 Monster Truck is a serious PRO SPEC off roader which makes short work of the toughest terrains. The Big Pete 4wd 1/10 Electric Pro is high spec model that not only is high quality and pro built but is also highly upgradeable. These Himoto models are not to be confused with the entry level rc cars, this is a serious rc hobby off road racing machine! For the keen off roader the Big Pete monster truck makes short work of even the toughest terrains, so you are looking to race OFF ROAD then this is the model for you. With its long extra tough aluminum capped shocks, RC550 engine and stronger chassis the model has been carefully designed to tackle any off road challenge. The Big Pete remote control monster truck features chunky types on large rims for extra grip and ground clearance, which combined with the shaft driven 4WD system ensures that you won't be getting left stuck. The model comes fully built with radio control included. Just charge the truck battery and away you go.
Length : 422mm
Width : 355mm
Height : 163mm
Wheelbase : 294mm
Motor :Himoto RC550
ESP: SP3018Shocks: 4x oil filled
Radio: Himoto 2.4ghz system
The following video features the BOWIE brushless and brushed Monster Truck. BIG PETE and BOWIE both use Himoto's E10 chassis and are the same "under the shell". Big Pete is supplied with a brushed motor, and the video features an American spec BOWIE model with both brushed and brushless models being tested.