- Pro Spec 1:10 scale RTR 7.2V battery powered RC model off road racing truck
- Powerful RC540 motor with 120A ESC
- 4WD Shaft drive system and aluminium centre drive joint
- Fitted with 4x tough alloy shocks and 4x hi grip tyres
- Strong chassis designed for any off road challenge
- Includes fully fitted 2.4ghz digital radio control gun style transmitter
- Length: 460mm – Width: 250mm – Height 150mm
- Race designed pre-painted Short Course truck bodyshell
- This model is supplied fully factory assembled
- Himoto pro series models are fully upgradeable.
- Includes 7.2v ni-cad battery and UK mains charger.
The Wild Thing short course off road racing truck is a serious PRO SPEC off roader which makes short work of the toughest outdoor terrains. The Wild Thing 4wd 1/10 Electric Pro Truck is a high spec model that not only is high quality and pro built but is also highly upgradeable. These Himoto models are not to be confused with the entry level rc cars, this is a serious rc hobby off road racing machine! For the keen off roader the Wild Thing racing truck makes short work of even the toughest terrains, so if you are looking to race OFF ROAD then this is the model for you.
With its adjustable tough aluminium capped shocks, Himoto RC540 brushed motor with 120A ESC and stronger chassis the model has been carefully designed to tackle any off road challenge. The Wild Thing remote control off road racing truck features pre-trimmed aggressive tread hi-grip tires, which combined with the shaft driven 4WD system ensures that you won't be getting left stuck.
The model comes fully built with 2.4ghz digital radio control included. Just charge the 7.2v ni-cad battery included and away you go, in fact all you need to add is AA batteries for the RC controller. The Himoto pro series are fully upgradeable, with parts available from Himoto and mainly compatible with HPI, HSP, ACME, REVEL and other similar brands.