- Remote controlled scale model of the Boeing® Apache AH-64 Longbow Combat Helicopter
- 3-channel, Infrared Control
- Forward/Backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements.
- Latest GYRO tech for extra stable flight
- Precision speed with adjustable trim control
- Product Size: 22cm X 7cm X 9.5cm
- Lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- 3 selectable frequencies let's you fly up to 3 helicopters at once
- Complete kit, ready to fly, fully assembled
This brand new 3 channel mini remote control AH64 Apache Combat helicopter from SYMA is the world's newest, smallest and lightest RC Helicopter you can get! Modeled on the Boeing® Apache AH-64 Longbow Combat Helicopter at 22cm long, it easily fits in the palm of your hand and is fully functional, which allows for forward, backward, Left/Right, Up/Down movements which makes this helicopter an instant favorite with RC fans. The SYMA S109G Apache has the latest auto-stable GYRO technology, meaning it is even more stable in flight than other RC mini helicopters. Flying time is about 8-10 minutes, from a 20-30 minute charge. It comes with everything you need to take to the skies (except 6 x AA batteries). Just give it a quick charge and your ready to fly. The mini Apache AH-64 helicopter charges from either the USB lead supplied via your computer, or directly from the controller which has a full-function trim control for the perfect flight The SYMA S109G Apache is made of unique material to withstand those combat crashes. Order one today before they all fly away!. This product is recommended for indoor flight only. Controller requires 6AA batteries (Not included) Ages 8+. Full instructions included.