- Remote Control 4.5ch Quadcopter with 2.4Ghz digital controller.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use in low wind conditions
- Functions: up/down/, left/right sideways flight, forward/backward, turn left/right
- Novice and Expert mode - 360 degree 3D and special function (continuous rolling)
- Light weight, robust durable airframe.
- Latest tech with 2.4ghz overclocking digital controller
- Size L56cm x W56cm x H10cm
- LED flashing light for night flight
- Battery: 7.4V 850mAh Lipo
- Charging Time: 1.5-2 Hours (handset or pc)
- Flight Time: 8-10 Minutes
- Remote control distance: 30 Meters (approx.)
- Includes 1x set free blades and USB charging lead
- 100% assembled and ready to fly.
- Controller requires 4x AA batteries (not included).
- Full English instructions included
- Recommended for ages 14+
This is latest model from SYMA. This amazing indoor or outdoor giant RC Quadcopter is over 56m / 22 inches long, and features the a 2.4ghz digital radio control system with LCD. The Syma X6 RC Quadcopter brings a new element to radio control quad helicopters, and offers a completely different flying experience, with its 6 axis movement and control system. The X6 gives you a refreshing change on how to hover, balance, and control a quad copter. Flying the Syma X6 helicopter is simple and intuitive, with the help of 360 degree 3D and special function flight modes, so that stability and agility is achieved effortlessly. The X6 features a low speed and expert mode, so once you have enhanced your flying skills enough, you can switch t to expert mode to advance your ability to fly the Syma X6 RC Quadcopter, and pull of amazing stunts like loops, rolls, flips and even upside down flight. This RC Quad copter has a metal body making it strong yet light weight, so you don't have to worry about breaking anything when you land it a bit too rough. Also the X6 is FPV camera friendly and will handle the weight of a basic go pro or similar camera. The Syma X6 is supplied RTF (Ready to fly), all you need to do is charge the included Li-on battery with the charger and get 4 AA batteries for the transmitter and you are ready to go.